Tuesday, September 05, 2006

11 years on and off... and counting


Hello all,

It was been way too long eh? Well I never claimed to be a Blogger or a Diary-keeper. So keep the expectations to a minimum, okay?

I have been involved in an Academic Whirlwind the last month.

I am now a Transfer Student at: State University of New York (SUNY: Albany Campus)

I had the max credits transfer and so I only have to take 30 credits (10 classes – not bad for a State University degree) and I will have a B.A. in Religious Studies with a minor in History.

So this semester I am taking:

Issues in Hellenistic-Rabbinic Judaism and Early Christianity

Renaissance and Reformation in 16th Century Europe

Intro to Religion

Islam I

The Religion Intro course is a 100 level course that I have not taken yet. And if I pass, I plan on taking the Islam II course next semester.

The ultimate goal would be acceptance into a Seminary program.
Any suggestions?

5 Comments:

Blogger James w. Lanning said...

come back to GR, baby! P&R is the way to go.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Glad to see you're back in with the rest of the life long student club. You're gonna love college again! Returning when you're older is so much better. I can't wait to hear all of the cool stuff you're learning about.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger NPE said...

I have been going straight since the summer of 1996.

Its not funny people, I should have 2 PhDs by now!

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Shawn-boy;

so a month as gone by, how much are you enjoying your studies thus far?

Mom Schumacher
Oh and belated birthday greetings,

XXOO

Sunday, October 08, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger David Ben-Ariel said...

Considering what you intend to study, perhaps these articles would be of great interest:

Muslims Reject Moses and Jesus for Mohammad

Sheik Palazzi and the Apostle Paul

The Plain Truth about Herbert W. Armstrong & the Worldwide Church of God

Hostility Against "Jewish Holidays" to be History!

All the best,
David Ben-Ariel

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home